No products in the cart.
Linux + LPI Exam 103 Practice Exam (UPDATED)
Covers objectives for the Linux + LPI Exam (101). 150 questions.
Transcender is recognized as the leader in IT practice exams because you have a team of the most effective and competent IT professionals, writers, and instructors to create and deliver content to you. Enter the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam with the confidence that comes from being thoroughly prepared. Take the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI and get 3 professional certifications.
- 163 practice exam questions
- 442 Transcender Flashcards
CompTIA Certification Exam LX0-103
The CompTIA Linux+ [Powered by LPI] certification is a vendor neutral credential. In order to receive CompTIA Linux+ certification, you must pass two exams.
The first exam is CompTIA Linux+ [Powered by LPI] LX0-103. This exam measures a portion of the competetncies required by a junior level Linux administrator.
Candidates will be tested on the following objectives:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierachy Standard
Find more information about the CompTIA Linux+ exam.
Get the 3-in-1 Advantage, it’s easy:
- Purchase your CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI exam vouchers.
- Successfully pass both CompTIA Linux+ exams.
- Elect to have your scores forwarded to LPI.
When you receive your LPIC-1 certification, it will include instructions on how to claim your SUSE CLA.